Pedal Operated Litter Bin - 60 Litre - Blue Lid
Product Code: TG-431029
£35.99 inc VAT
36 or more £27.99 ex VAT
96 or more £26.99 ex VAT
Designed with colour coded lids for easy waste segregation, our 60 Litre Pedal Operated Litter Bins ensure hands-free and hygienic rubbish disposal in the likes of schools, canteens, gymnasiums, commercial buildings and offices.
The durable polypropylene construction is simple to disinfect and wipe clean which helps to maintain a germ-free environment, while the integrated side handles allow for easy handling and manoeuvrability when cleaning or placing the bin.
This versatile product has a black body and is suitable for storage or recycling as well as general waste collection.
- Pedal operation for hygienic waste disposal and effective infection control
- Black body and blue lid (other coloured lids available for easy waste segregation)
- 60L capacity
- Suitable for larger family households, schools, gyms, canteens, etc
- Robust polypropylene construction
- Easy to wipe clean and disinfect
- Integrated side handles
- Can be used for storage or recycling as well as general waste collection
- Stackable with the pedal mechanism removed
- Easy to assemble (instructions supplied)
- 50L capacity also available (See Related Products)
This range of bins are stackable with the pedal mechanism removed for compact storage in locations where space is limited.
To make emptying and cleaning the bin as hassle-free as possible, our Black Bin Liners for 50 & 60 Litre Pedal Bins fit these bins perfectly.
Please Note: The bin does require some simple self-assembly. The base, lid lifting mechanism and lid components all seamlessly slot together for assembly in just a matter of minutes. Assembly instructions are included in the packaging.
Suitable for use with all indoor bins, the Deo-Bin is an eco-friendly, odour destroying bin patch designed to contain and prevent unpleasant odours from escaping into the surrounding area. Ideal for use in the likes of offices, schools, leisure centres and canteens, it incorporates a distinctive carbon laminate with innovative odour neutralising technology.
Offering up to three months protection against bin odours, it is extremely easy to apply through the simple peeling of the self-adhesive patch from the protective backing liner and then sticking it to a cleaned area inside your bin. Supplied in packs of 2.