Pedal Operated Litter Bin - 50 Litre - Yellow Lid
The 50 litre capacity of these pedal operated bins is practical for use in the likes of larger households, schools, offices, shared washrooms and kitchens. Designed with colour coded lids for easy waste segregation, they eliminate a common touch point between users as they enable hands-free and hygienic waste disposal.
The durable polypropylene construction is simple to disinfect and wipe clean which helps maintain a germ-free environment, while the integrated side handles allow for easy handling and manoeuvrability when cleaning or placing the bin.
This versatile product is suitable for storage or recycling as well as general waste collection.
- Pedal operation for hygienic waste disposal and effective infection control
- Black body and yellow lid (other coloured lids available for easy waste segregation)
- 50L capacity
- Suitable for canteens, schools, gyms, etc
- Robust polypropylene construction
- Easy to wipe clean and disinfect
- Integrated side handles
- Can be used for storage or recycling as well as general waste collection
- Stackable with the pedal mechanism removed
- Easy to assemble (instructions supplied)
- Also available in a larger 60L capacity (See Related Products)
This range of bins are stackable with the pedal mechanism removed for compact storage in locations where space is limited.
To make emptying and cleaning the bin as hassle-free as possible, our Black Bin Liners for 50 & 60 Litre Pedal Bins fit these bins perfectly.
Please Note: The bin does require some simple self-assembly. The base, lid lifting mechanism and lid components all seamlessly slot together for assembly in just a matter of minutes. Assembly instructions are included in the packaging.
Optional DeoBin Odour Absorbing Patches
Suitable for use with all indoor bins, the Deo-Bin is an eco-friendly, odour destroying bin patch designed to contain and prevent unpleasant odours from escaping into the surrounding area. Ideal for use in the likes of offices, schools, leisure centres and canteens, it incorporates a distinctive carbon laminate with innovative odour neutralising technology.
Offering up to three months protection against bin odours, it is extremely easy to apply through the simple peeling of the self-adhesive patch from the protective backing liner and then sticking it to a cleaned area inside your bin. Supplied in packs of 2.