Pedal Operated Litter Bin - 50 Litre - Green Lid
Product Code: TG-430039
£33.59 inc VAT
36 or more £23.99 ex VAT
96 or more £22.99 ex VAT
Constructed from durable polypropylene, these pedal operated bins are easy to disinfect and wipe clean in order to maintain a germ-free environment. Designed with colour coded lids, they enable the likes of canteens, schools, offices, shared washrooms and kitchens to easily implement effective waste segregation systems.
The pedal operation ensures hands-free and hygienic rubbish disposal, while the integrated side handles allow for simple handling and manoeuvrability when cleaning or positioning the bin.
This versatile product has a 50-litre capacity, a black body and is suitable for storage or recycling as well as general waste collection.
- Pedal operation for hygienic waste disposal and effective infection control
- Black body and green lid (other coloured lids available for easy waste segregation)
- 50L capacity
- Suitable for offices, shared washrooms and kitchens, etc
- Robust polypropylene construction
- Easy to wipe clean and disinfect
- Integrated side handles
- Can be used for storage or recycling as well as general waste collection
- Stackable with the pedal mechanism removed
- Easy to assemble (instructions supplied)
- Also available in a larger 60L capacity (See Related Products)
This range of bins are stackable with the pedal mechanism removed for compact storage in locations where space is limited.
To make emptying and cleaning the bin as hassle-free as possible, our Black Bin Liners for 50 & 60 Litre Pedal Bins fit these bins perfectly.
Please Note: The bin does require some simple self-assembly. The base, lid lifting mechanism and lid components all seamlessly slot together for assembly in just a matter of minutes. Assembly instructions are included in the packaging.
Optional DeoBin Odour Absorbing Patches
Suitable for use with all indoor bins, the Deo-Bin is an eco-friendly, odour destroying bin patch designed to contain and prevent unpleasant odours from escaping into the surrounding area. Ideal for use in the likes of offices, schools, leisure centres and canteens, it incorporates a distinctive carbon laminate with innovative odour neutralising technology.
Offering up to three months protection against bin odours, it is extremely easy to apply through the simple peeling of the self-adhesive patch from the protective backing liner and then sticking it to a cleaned area inside your bin. Supplied in packs of 2.