Pallet Racking Protector with Guide Roller - Right Angle Profile - 400 x 160 x 6mm
Product Code: 197.22.542
£115.44 inc VAT
A guide roller is incorporated into this Pallet Racking Protector to facilitate easy movement of pallets or other materials in the racking. The right angle profile provides robust two way protection to racking and other shelving from workplace traffic in the likes of factories and manufacturing units.
The tough polyamide guide roller reduces damage to the vehicle, protector and floor upon collision, as well as help to dampen shock and vibration which can occur when pallets are being located.
- Integral guide roller to facilitate pallet placement and removal to and from floor level locations
- Robust two way protection of racking and other shelving from forklifts, pallet trucks and other workplace vehicles
- Ideal for use with pallet racking frames in factories, warehouses and manufacturing units
- Powdered coated yellow with black warning stripes for maximum visibility
- Exceptionally strong steel construction - virtually indestructible
- Suitable for internal use only
- Pre-drilled base plates
- Simple to install with the optional fixing bolts or through bolt anchors
- 75mm from bottom edge of roller to the floor
- ‘U' Profile with 2 x rollers also available (See Related Products)
The unit is constructed from exceptionally strong steel and is powder coated yellow with black warning stripes for maximum visibility and long-lasting performance.
Suitable for internal use only, this product is easy to install with the optional four surface fixing bolts or through bolt anchors.