N95 (FFP2) Respirator Protective Face Mask - Pack of 10
Physical Stock Available - Order Now - Great Value - Equivalent to only £4.99 (ex.VAT) per mask!
Important - We only supply genuine certified masks.
This listing is for a 1 x pack of N95 (FFP2) Respirator Protective Face Masks. One pack contains 10 face masks - each mask is individually wrapped.
The N95 Respirator Face Mask effectively shields individuals from harmful respiratory droplets and transmissible infections entering the respiratory system through the nose and mouth. It is designed to filter out a minimum of 95% of particles and practical for use in a variety of day to day circumstances, such as when travelling on public transport, carrying out grocery shopping, or working in an office or industrial environment.
Since the mask folds flat, it is easy to store and convenient for travel, whilst the five layers of fabric enhance the efficiency of the filtration system and level of protection in comparison to a standard 3-4 ply face mask. N95 is an American respirator standard which is widely considered equivalent to the UK/European FFP2 respirators for filtering non-oil-based particles including bioaerosols (e.g. viruses).
- Pack of N95 (FFP2) Respirator Protective Face Masks
- One pack contains 10 face masks - each mask is individually wrapped
- Effective protection of the respiratory system from airborne viruses
- Functional for everyday situations - shopping, travelling on public transport, etc
- 5-ply filtration system
- Designed to filter out a minimum of 95% of particles
- Flat fold design provides convenient storage and portability
- Rated for N95 (USA), FFP2 (UK) and KN95 (China)
- Double meltblown fabrics
- Soft, lightweight and comfortable
- Latex free
- Unvalved - preferable for use in virus protection
- Three-dimensional model
- Higher electrostatic charge to attract and protect against smaller particles
- CE marked
- Recommended by the World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Masks contain an aluminium nose piece
- Ultrasonic bonding for a cleaner mask
- Not reusable
Recommended for use by the WHO during the COVID-19 pandemic, this product contains an aluminium nose piece and has been designed to fit securely on the face, ensuring excellent breathing capacity and user comfort. The three-dimensional structure also provides a tighter seal around the mouth area.
Our N95 Respirator Face Mask has been tested at Chinese GB Standards and meets EU EN149: standards for health, safety, and environmental protection.