Meridian Recycling Bin with Hole, Open & Liquid Apertures - 110 Litre
Product Code: LE1881100
£485.46 inc VAT
11 or more £373.20 ex VAT
21 or more £365.43 ex VAT
The Meridian range of recycling bins are suited to internal recycling and are hugely popular, being used worldwide in a variety of locations including offices, schools, hospitals, exhibition centres and places of work.
The bin is split 30/40/30 with the left sided compartment featuring a round hole aperture lid and the centre compartment featuring an open aperture lid. The right sided compartment features a liquid collection lid with a small hole aperture. Each lid is labelled using a small WRAP compliant, colour coded label to match the chosen waste stream.
The liquid collection aperture on this unit cannot be customised as the aperture itself is only suitable for liquid collection. However, we do have other models which might suit your needs if you do not need an aperture for collecting liquids. Please see the related products below for more.
- Triple compartment recycling bin with a combined 110 litre capacity
- Suitable for internal use only
- Integral removable reservoir holds up to 7.5 litres of liquid
- Flat back allows the bin to be placed up against a wall making it ideal for corridors and walkways. It also allows two bins to be placed back to back.
- Manufactured from tough and durable medium density polyethylene (MDPE)
- Low maintenance with smooth, wipe clean surfaces
- Double skin lids for greater rigidity
- WRAP compliant colour-coded lids with small graphics supplied as standard
- Split lids lock together and lift off to allow quick and easy access for emptying
- Sack retaining feature allows the discreet fitting of a liner bag
Please note that the colours shown in the colour chart image offer an approximation only and should not be used as an exact match.
An optional A3 signage kit is available for the Meridian bin and this fits to the back of the bin and positions the graphic at eye level making it the perfect location to promote waste stream information. The clear acrylic screen is easy to release, dropping forwards so that the new graphic or message can be fitted.
If you add the optional artwork this will be supplied in the same style as shown in the image above. Please note that the colours of the artwork will change to match the colours of the lids you have chosen.
Optional DeoBin Odour Absorbing Patches
Suitable for use with all indoor bins, the Deo-Bin is an eco-friendly, odour destroying bin patch designed to contain and prevent unpleasant odours from escaping into the surrounding area. Ideal for use in the likes of offices, schools, leisure centres and canteens, it incorporates a distinctive carbon laminate with innovative odour neutralising technology.
Offering up to three months protection against bin odours, it is extremely easy to apply through the simple peeling of the self-adhesive patch from the protective backing liner and then sticking it to a cleaned area inside your bin. Supplied in packs of 2.