Maxi Envirobin with Small Hole Aperture - 140 Litre
Product Code: LE81692
£445.72 inc VAT
21 or more £350.00 ex VAT
The Maxi Envirobin range of recycling bins are a very popular choice and are used by customers worldwide in locations including schools, hospitals, call centres, shopping centres, office environments and places of work.
The wide variety of WRAP compliant colour coded apertures and graphics allow multiple bins to be placed together to form an attractive and highly efficient recycling system.
- 140 litre capacity
- Small hole aperture
- Ideal for high volume waste recycling
- Suitable for internal or external use
- Units can be linked together
- Manufactured from tough and durable medium density polyethylene (MDPE)
- Double skin moulding throughout for extra strength
- Moulded bolt down points and integral ballast as standard
- Slam shut door with 4 strong latch points
- Low maintenance with smooth, wipe clean surfaces
- WRAP compliant colour coded apertures and graphics as standard
An optional signage kit is available and fits to the back of the bin and positions the graphic at eye level making it the perfect location to promote waste stream information. The clear acrylic screen is easy to release, dropping forwards so that a new A4 graphic or message can be fitted. Please note the signage kit does not include a poster.