Impact Resistant Wall Buffer - 2060mm Length
Product Code: 423.18.669
£102.89 inc VAT
Easy to install and constructed from robust impact resistant polyethylene, this Wall Buffer provides an effective solution for protecting walls in areas where there is frequent employee and patient traffic, and/or movement of equipment, trolleys and beds such as in hospitals, warehouses and nursing homes.
The pre-drilled countersunk holes allow for simple installation with 6mm countersunk screws (not supplied). Resistant to temperatures as low as -30°C, this product is impervious to mould and easy to clean which ensures a high level of cleanliness is maintained.
- Tough, impact resistant profiles designed to protect walls against impacts and glancing blows
- Suitable for installation in rooms and hallways, public buildings, hospitals, nursing homes, workshops etc
- Easy to clean, resistant to conventional detergents
- Simple installation with 6mm countersunk screws (not supplied)
- Solid colour throughout the profile - choice of 3 colours
- Resistant to temperatures as low as -30°C
- Impervious to mould
- Easily cut and mitred with standard tools
- Fire Protection Class B2 classification
- Choice of heights - 150m or 200mm
- Choice of thickness - 10mm or 20mm
Available in two different thicknesses and heights, this product is manufactured in a choice of three solid colours (black, white or light granite) throughout the profile to reduce the visual effect of any impacts. It is easily cut to length on site or mitred on site using standard tools.