High Visibility Steel Security Bollard
Product Code: SPLSECURITY
£74.05 inc VAT
The white colour with red reflective strips increases visibility and safety making this bollard the ideal choice for car parks and entrance ways.
- Manufactured from 76mm diameter or 70 x 70mm steel tube
- Zinc painted in white (RAL 9010) with 3 red reflective strips for enhanced visibility
- Height above ground 1000mm
This bollard is designed to be concreted directly in to the ground, however it can be made removable by using the optional sockets. The socket provides total stability and security and can be locked and unlocked using an 11mm triangle key. A static galvanised central boss sits flush with the ground to ensure there is no trip hazard when the bollard is removed.
- The bollard remains perfectly stable when set into a socket
- 100% galvanised for complete corrosion protection
- Drains naturally through sub surface gravel
- A reservoir allows for the accumulation of sand and gravel
- The lock is protected by a black lacquered flap
- Approx. 180mm of the bollard sits inside the socket to ensure a constant height
A standard, non-lockable socket is also available to make the bollard removable without the need for a key.