Heavy Duty Mounting Block - Two Steps
Product Code: RW0102
£104.39 inc VAT
- Anti-trip and slip abrasive grip reduce the potential for accidents
- Smooth surface is quick and easy to clean
- Can be used indoor and outdoor at temperatures from -20 to +60 °C, perfect for businesses with extreme temperatures
- UV stabilised polyethylene helps to prevent any problems from weathering
- Suitable for several industries such as logistics, warehouses, schools, stables, retail shops and catering kitchens
- Built in handles make it easy to manoeuvre around the workplace
Manufactured with medium density polyethylene, our heavy duty two step mounting block is perfect for industries such as logistics, warehouses, schools, stables, retail shops and catering kitchens. The steps offer a safe alternative when something is out of reach or mount onto a horse.
The blocks are a lightweight and strong alternative to aluminium, with an overall load capacity of 260kg. The lightweight design of the steps makes it easier for the operator when manoeuvring around the workplace.
Accredited to the BS EN 14183 European Safety Standard, the steps are perfectly capable of withstanding a rigorous workload, making them popular with builder’s merchants and scaffolding companies.
The UV stabilised construction material helps to prevent any problems gained from weathering such as discoloration or cracking, giving it a long life. The steps are made to withstand temperatures from -20 to +60 °C, ideal when working in extreme temperatures.