Hand Sanitiser and PPE Mobile Safety Station
Product Code: OAK-HSPPEMSS
£598.80 inc VAT
This Mobile Safety Station includes 1 x hand sanitiser dispenser, 1 x hand towel dispenser, 1 x water spray bottle, 1 x noticeboard and 1 x 25-litre waste bin. All stickers/labels shown in the images are also included.
Please note that the first aid kit, fire extinguisher, gloves, goggles, disposable gloves and notice board shown in the images are NOT included.
Ideal for companies returning to work after the COVID-19 outbreak, this Mobile Safety Station provides easy access to hand washing facilities and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) at an easily identifiable, central point in busy and hazardous environments. It enables personnel to quickly and effectively decontaminate their hands to help prevent the spread of germs and infections.
Suitable for use in the likes of laboratories, construction sites, warehouses and large workplaces, this all-in-one, space-saving unit includes a hand sanitiser dispenser, a hand towel dispenser and a water spray bottle, as well as a 25 litre waste bin for convenient disposal of the hand towels following use.
The lightweight and portable design of this unit makes it straightforward for transportation to environments where soap and water are not always readily available.
- All-in-one Hand Sanitiser and PPE Mobile Safety Station
- Provides easy and essential access to hand washing facilities and PPE
- Lightweight and space-saving design
- Includes a hand sanitiser dispenser, hand towel dispenser and a water spray bottle
- 25 litre waste bin for convenient disposal of the hand towels
- 2 x mesh shelves
- Reverse side also has 2 x mesh shelves for safe storage of PPE, first aid kits, etc
- Noticeboard area to display important safety information (noticeboard included)
- Colour: Blue
- Lightweight for easy transportation
- Suitable for use on construction sites, laboratories, large offices, factories, etc
- Encourages good hand hygiene practice
- Prevents the spread of viral diseases and bacterial infections
- UV MDPE construction
- Fully weatherproof - suitable for internal and external use
- Fully recyclable
- Chemical resistant
- Easy to transport
- 4 anchor points to allow the unit to be pinned down if necessary
- Base can also be water ballast filled
- One person assembly and deployment
- Easy to clean
- Option to add 4 x 5-Litre Bottles of 70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Rinse
The reverse side is also fitted with two mesh shelves which are practical for storing PPE and safety equipment such as chemical suits, spill kits, first aid kits and large quantities of face masks and protective gloves. There is also a noticeboard area (noticeboard included) to display important safety information.
Constructed from UV MDPE (Medium-Density Polyethylene), it is chemical-resistant, fully recyclable and weatherproof which means it can withstand extreme weather conditions.
This product can be easily assembled and deployed by just one person, while the integration of 4 anchor points allows the unit to be pinned down if necessary.
Optional Hand Sanitiser Rinse
Practical for rapid and effective hand sanitising when soap and water are not readily available, this high-quality unperfumed Hand Sanitiser Rinse is practical for use in the likes of hospitals, offices, warehouses, food production and catering environments to prevent the spread of infection and bacteria. It is also suitable for non-surgical patient care establishments such as nursing homes and GP surgeries.
Hygiene experts, the NHS and Public Health England all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires at least 60%+ alcohol content. Supplied in five-litre bottles, this fast-acting product has a 70% alcohol content which is proven to kill 99% of germs. It rapidly evaporates without leaving residue and odour, whilst also conserving water as the user simply rubs the rinse all over the surfaces of their hands until they are dry.