Gladiator CL300 Towable Salt Spreader
Product Code: CL300
£3,528.38 inc VAT
This heavy duty CL300 Gladiator Salt Spreader can be attached to the rear of any towing vehicle with the option of either a pin or ball hitch attachment. It is ideal for de-icing and gritting substantial areas such as estate roads, long driveways and large car parks.
The galvanised steel hopper has a capacity of 250kg and a spread width ranging from 2m to 12m. It also comes with a full reflector lighting kit which provides excellent visibility and makes this spreader perfect for professional gritting operations.
The pneumatic tyres provide excellent performance in snowy and icy conditions, whilst the internal agitator can be disengaged to allow the unit to be towed to the spreading area. Capable of operating at speeds up to 10mph, this spreader also features an modifiable skirt height to manage how far the salt is distributed.
- Gladiator CL300 Towable Salt Spreader
- Heavy duty construction
- Compatible with all BS3247 certified rock salt, winter de-icing salt and fertiliser (clean thoroughly between uses)
- Can be attached to the back of any towing vehicle with a pin or ball hitch attachment
- Ideal for de-icing and gritting substantial areas such as estate roads and large car parks
- Galvanised steel hopper
- Hopper capacity: 250kg
- Internal hopper agitator to mix salt
- Agitator can be disengaged
- Salt adjustable flow regulator
- Height adjustable skirt controls the spread width
- Gearbox engagement/disengagement that can increase salt spread according to travelling speed
- Operating speed up to 10mph
- Spread width ranging from 2m to 12m
- Pneumatic tyres
- Height adjustable tow linkage allows easy connection to any towing vehicle
- Adjustable handle angle
- Not to be used with brown salt
It is compatible with all BS3247 certified rock salt, winter de-icing salt and fertiliser. The fitted adjustable salt flow regulator controls the amount of product being used and eliminates any unnecessary wastage.
The tow bar height adjustment provides different towing heights and allows for particularly high or low road clearance.