Envirobin Recycling Bin with Slot Aperture - 100 Litre
Product Code: LE811551000
£223.98 inc VAT
21 or more £153.10 ex VAT
The Envirobin range of recycling bins are a very popular choice and are used by customers worldwide in locations including schools, hospitals, call centres, shopping centres and office environments.
The wide variety of available lids and apertures allow multiple bins to be placed together to form an attractive and highly efficient recycling system.
WRAP compliant labelling for your chosen waste stream is included as standard with this product.
- 100 litre capacity
- Twin slot apertures designed for paper waste
- Ideal for high volume waste recycling
- Suitable for internal use
- Compact and space saving design
- Manufactured from tough and durable medium density polyethylene (MDPE)
- Robust double skinned interchangeable lid
- Low maintenance with smooth, wipe clean surfaces
- Sack retaining feature allows the discreet fitting of a liner bag
- WRAP compliant colour coded apertures and graphics as standard
- Available in a wide choice of colours
Please note that the colours shown in the colour chart image offer an approximation only and should not be used as an exact match.
An optional signage kit is available and fits to the back of the bin and positions the graphic at eye level making it the perfect location to promote waste stream information. The clear acrylic screen is easy to release, dropping forwards so that a new A4 graphic or message can be fitted. Please note the signage kit does not include a poster.
Optional DeoBin Odour Absorbing Patches
Suitable for use with all indoor bins, the Deo-Bin is an eco-friendly, odour destroying bin patch designed to contain and prevent unpleasant odours from escaping into the surrounding area. Ideal for use in the likes of offices, schools, leisure centres and canteens, it incorporates a distinctive carbon laminate with innovative odour neutralising technology.
Offering up to three months protection against bin odours, it is extremely easy to apply through the simple peeling of the self-adhesive patch from the protective backing liner and then sticking it to a cleaned area inside your bin. Supplied in packs of 2.