Envirobank Recycling Bin with Open Aperture - 240 Litre
Product Code: LE81499O
£942.47 inc VAT
21 or more £578.33 ex VAT
The Envirobank range of recycling bins can be used internally or externally and are a very popular choice, being used by customers in locations including schools, hospitals, shopping centres, high streets, work places and office environments.
The Envirobank is designed to hold a standard 240 litre wheelie bin and features a large front opening door which allows quick and easy emptying without any heavy lifting of liners.
The wide variety of WRAP compliant colour coded apertures and graphics allow multiple Envirobank bins to be placed together to form an attractive and highly efficient recycling system.
- 240 litre capacity – holds a standard 240 litre wheelie bin (available as an optional extra)
- Open aperture for mixed recyclable waste
- Ideal for high volume waste recycling
- Suitable for internal or external use
- Slam shut door with 4 strong latch points
- Manufactured from tough and durable medium density polyethylene (MDPE)
- Patented honeycomb, double skin structure provides exceptional strength
- Dimpled surface designed to deter posters being applied
- Low maintenance with smooth, wipe clean surfaces
- WRAP compliant colour coded apertures and graphics as standard
- Available in a wide choice of colours
Please note that the colours shown in the colour chart image offer an approximation only and should not be used as an exact match.