Eltham Cycle Rack - 20 Cycle Spaces
Product Code: SFD48
£2,496.20 inc VAT
With its imaginative design and incredible space-saving capacity, the Eltham cycle rack secures bikes in a completely vertical position in order to maximise the cycle parking potential. This surface mounted product is a resourceful storage solution for schools, workplaces and busy urban commuter areas such as railway and bus stations.
It provides 20 bike parking spaces and is suitable for spaces with a minimum area size of 6395mm.
- Practical and space-saving solution for cycle storage
- Ideal for schools, workplaces and busy urban commuter areas such as railway and bus stations
- 20 cycle spaces (Space needed: 6395mm)
- Simple assembly and installation
- Galvanised steel construction guards against rust
- Surface mounted rack
- Meets Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Methodology criteria (BREEAM)
- Suitable for internal or external use
- Locking loops for securing the bicycle frame and wheel
- The front wheel is supported from a rubber lined hook and the rear wheel uses a lower support to stop any sideways movement
- Standard fixings supplied for assembly
The alternating sequence of high-low cycle positions contribute to the superior space efficiency with the front wheel supported from a rubber lined hook and the rear wheel using a lower reinforcement to prevent any sideways movement.
As well as fulfilling the Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Methodology standards (BREEAM), the quality of the galvanised steel finish ensures that it is corrosion resistant and suitable for both internal or external areas.
The rack’s carbon steel surface mounted frame enables easy installation and comes equipped with locking hoops to fix the frame. A wheel is also provided which can help contribute towards acquiring ENE8 Cycle storage credits when used in the appropriate situation, under the Code for Sustainable Homes.