Dolomite Professional Grade Grit / Salt Spreader
Product Code: SPT50
£816.64 inc VAT
This heavy duty hand-push spinner spreader offers a practical solution for quickly de-icing large areas of ground such as car parks, playgrounds and open public spaces. Recommended for professional use, its robust construction features a coated steel frame and a stainless-steel hopper which are built to withstand the extreme winter elements.
The hopper has a capacity of 50kg and a large aperture opening. It gravity feeds the salt onto a spinning distribution disk, which evenly dispenses the salt in a radial motion away from the spreader. The wheelbarrow handles enable simple manoeuvrability, whilst the solid rubber tyres with rugged grip edges enhance the spreader’s stability on external surfaces.
- Dolomite Professional Grade Grit / Salt Spreader
- Practical solution for quickly de-icing large areas of ground
- Suitable for the likes of car parks, playgrounds and open public spaces
- Perfect for gritting and can handle all BS3247 certified rock salt and winter de-icing salt
- Recommended for the professional operator
- Heavy duty and robust construction
- Coated steel frame and a stainless-steel hopper
- Hopper Capacity: 50kg
- Powerful agitator for mixing salt as it is spread
- Spread width: 1m - 8m
- Left to right spread adjustment
- Adjustable skirt height to control how far the salt is spread
- Wheelbarrow handles
- Rubber tyres with rugged grip edges
Ideal for gritting, it is compatible with all BS3247 certified rock salt and winter de-icing salt. It is fitted with an adjustable salt flow regulator which controls the amount of product being used and eliminates any unnecessary wastage. The unit can also be modified to cast salt to the left or right.