Chevron Floor Marking Tape - 33m x 48mm Wide
Product Code: APT-CHEVTAP
£6.23 inc VAT
In Stock - Order Now - We have physical stock of this product available.
This Chevron Tape enables high-traffic premises to mark out social distancing boundaries and divide floor space to prevent the transmission of viral infections. It is easy to apply for quick, durable and effective marking of internal surfaces in locations such as supermarkets, commercial kitchens, car dealerships and warehouses.
The yellow and black colour scheme provides maximum visibility to help individuals keep a safe distance of two metres apart and ensure businesses and organisations are compliant with Government advice.
Able to withstand temperatures up to 50°C, this product can also be utilised to highlight obstacles or define forklift routes. It features a PVC base which is over-laminated with clear BOPP (biaxially-oriented polypropylene) to provide a scuff-resistance surface.
- Chevron Floor Marking Tape
- Quick, durable and effective marking of internal surfaces
- Practical for outlining social distancing boundaries, defining forklift routes and dividing floor space
- Ensures businesses and organisations are compliant with Government guidelines
- Yellow and black colour scheme for maximum visibility
- Ideal for car dealerships, warehouses, supermarkets, etc
- Able to withstand temperatures up to 50°C
- High gloss finish, to give the effect of a painted surface
- Easy to clean
- Good chemical resistance
- PVC base which is over-laminated with clear BOPP for a scuff-resistance surface
- Excellent mechanical strength
It features a PVC base which is over-laminated with clear BOPP (biaxially-oriented polypropylene) to provide a scuff-resistance surface, whilst the high gloss finish giving the effect of a painted facade.
This tape also has excellent mechanical strength and is easy to clean, ensuring long-lasting use and a professional look is maintained at all times.
Apply to a clean and dry surface, use pressure to ensure full bond. Store product in an ambient temperature (18°C-23°C) and away from direct sunlight.