Cemo SW 35-C Grit / Salt Spreader
Product Code: CE10643
£347.99 inc VAT
Replacing the SW 35-E version, this newer model of the Cemo salt spreader is extremely durable and offers a practical solution for medium sized areas. It has been designed specifically for winter salt and grit spreading around locations such as business premises, offices, industrial units and car parks.
It features a 35 litre hopper constructed from corrosion-free polyethylene and an eccentric agitator for putting poorly flowing salt/grit back into motion. The composite frame enables the integration of many functions into a single component, with the stainless steel axles ensuring this spreader will not rust upon contact with wet, snowy or icy surfaces.
It is simple to manoeuvre as it is fitted with pneumatic tyres (with winter tread) for maximum grip in extreme conditions, as well as a strong stainless steel dual handle for enhanced control. The handle has three height settings to help the user achieve an ergonomic standing position.
- Designed for medium sized spreading areas
- Ideal for car parks, business premises and industrial units
- 35 litre hopper capacity
- Hopper made from rust-resistant polyethylene
- Composite frame with stainless steel axles
- All parts that come in to contact with material are made from corrosion-resistant plastic
- Integrated cowling gives adjustable spreading width control
- Spreading width from 1m up to 4m
- Stainless steel dual handle
- Three height settings
- Mobile on pneumatic tyres with winter tread for maximum grip
- Collapsible support foot
- Strainer insert
- Supplied in prefabricated assemblies
- Optional hopper rain cover available
The fixed stop enables the user to alter the spreading quantity for maximum economy of the product, whilst the integrated cowling gives adjustable spreading width control. A collapsible support foot is also fitted to keep the spreader upright when it is no longer in operation.
Delivered in pre-assembled modules, the Cemo SW 20-C Grit / Salt Spreader can be quickly and easily assembled on site in a matter of minutes for effective use at the likes of building management facilities, parks and hotels.
This product is NOT for use with conventional brown grit salt. It is compatible with a variety of top grade processed salts.
Please Note: If you add rock salt to your order, this will arrive in a separate delivery to the spreader and within 3-5 working days.