Cemo SW 20-C Grit / Salt Spreader
Product Code: CE10642
£323.99 inc VAT
Suitable for the private user, this highly robust machine is ideal for medium sized spreading areas and has been designed specifically for winter salt and grit spreading. It features a 20 litre hopper constructed from corrosion-free polyethylene and an eccentric agitator for putting poorly flowing salt/grit back into motion.
The composite frame enables the integration of many functions into a single component, with the stainless steel axles ensuring this spreader will not rust upon contact with wet, snowy or icy surfaces.
It is simple to manoeuvre as it is fitted with pneumatic tyres for maximum grip in extreme winter weather, as well as a strong stainless steel handle with two shafts for enhanced control. The handle has three height settings to help the user achieve an ergonomic standing position.
- Designed for medium sized spreading areas
- Ideal for industrial operations, public buildings and railway stations
- 20 litre hopper capacity
- Hopper made from corrosion resistant polyethylene
- Composite frame with stainless steel axles
- All parts that come into contact with material are made from rust-resistant plastic
- Integrated cowling gives adjustable spreading width control
- Spreading width from 1m up to 4m
- Stainless steel dual handle
- Three height settings
- Mobile on pneumatic tyres with winter tread for maximum grip
- Collapsible support foot
- Strainer insert
- Supplied in pre-assembled modules
- Optional hopper rain cover available
The fixed stop enables the user to alter the spreading quantity for maximum economy of the product, whilst the integrated cowling gives adjustable spreading width control. A collapsible support foot is also fitted to keep the spreader upright when it is no longer in operation.
Delivered in pre-assembled modules, the Cemo SW 20-C Grit / Salt Spreader can be quickly and easily assembled on site in a matter of minutes for effective use at the likes of parks, office buildings and hotels.
This product is NOT for use with conventional brown grit salt. It is compatible with a variety of top grade processed salts.
Optional White Rock Salt
Optional White Rock Salt can also be added to your order. This is available in the following quantities:
- 1 x 25kg Bag
- 21 x 25kg Bags (Half Pallet)
- 42 x 25kg Bags (Full Pallet)
- 1 Tonne Bulk Bag
Please Note: If you add rock salt to your order, this will arrive in a separate delivery to the spreader and within 3-5 working days.