Capsule II 28 Litre Hands Free Sack Holder
Product Code: WYCAP228
£145.19 inc VAT
The Capsule range of sackholders are clinical waste bins that feature a handsfree frame, removable body and foot pedal operation. They are designed for use in healthcare environments and are available in standard waste segregation colours which support the safe management of health care waste and adhere to infection control guidelines.
- Base and lid manufactured from ABS grade plastic
- Removable body made from impact and corrosion resistant Plastisol
- Plastic base features a leak proof tray to stop any waste liquids spilling around the bin
- Anti-microbial coating using silver ion technology helps stop the spread of infection on the surface of the bin
- Plastic base ideal for wet room use
- Food pedal operation and hands free frame prevents users from touching the lid with their hands
- Easy to clean with smooth wipe clean surfaces and no sharp edges where germs can be left to grow
- Integrated castors and handle
- Choice of lid and body colours
The Capsule Sackholders are available with an optional soft closing lid which includes a gas strut that is added to the lid and allows the lid to close slowly and quietly to minimise noise, making it ideal for hospital wards.