Black Bull Adjustable Racking End Frame Protector - 500 x 2300-2700 x 190mm
Product Code: 198.22.185
£591.72 inc VAT
Designed to shield end of run frames from forklift, pallet truck and other vehicle damage, this Black Bull Adjustable Racking End Frame Protector is constructed from high grade steel and powder coated yellow with black hazardous warning stripes for heightened visibility and maximum durability.
Ideal for enhancing safety in the likes of warehouses and manufacturing units, it is easy to install and adjustable from 2300mm to 2700mm, enabling users to modify the product for the different widths and spacers between frames. The protector guards against damage to the front upright and side frames, whilst permitting the lateral insertion of the ‘C’ section rails. Four aluminum securing blocks are also supplied.
- Robust protection for end of racking and shelving from forklift trucks and other machinery
- Ideal for use in warehouses, distribution depots, manufacturing units etc
- Creates a safer working environment for workforce and visitors
- Easily installed with minimum loss of space
- Adjustable widths - 2300mm to 2700mm
- High-quality steel construction
- Strong ‘C’ section rails
- High-visibility design - powder coated yellow with black hazardous warning stripes
- Set comes complete with 2 x end frames (500h x 300w x 190d x 5mm gauge thick), 2 x ‘C’ section rails (100h x 40d x 3mm gauge thick) and 4 x aluminium securing blocks
- Suitable for internal use only
- Can be secured to the floor with 12 anchor bolts (to be purchased separately
- Two other size options available (See Related Products)
This product can be permanently fixed to the floor though the use of 12 anchor bolts which need to be purchased separately.
Please note: This product is suitable for internal use only.