Black Bull Adjustable Racking End Frame Protector - 500 x 1700-2100 x 190mm
Product Code: 198.25.753
£767.47 inc VAT
This Black Bull Adjustable Racking End Frame Protector offers efficient and robust protection to vulnerable pallet racking uprights and end frames from potentially hazardous damage caused by forklift trucks and other vehicles. Suitable for internal use only, it is ideal for creating a safer working environment for staff and visitors in the likes of warehouses and distribution depots.
It is easy to install and adjustable from 1700mm to 2100mm, enabling users to adapt the product for the different widths and spacers between frames. The protector guards against damage to the front upright and side frames, whilst permitting the lateral insertion of the ‘C’ section rails. Four aluminium securing blocks are also supplied.
- Robust protection for pallet racking against impact from forklift trucks and other vehicles
- Ideal for use in warehouses, distribution depots, manufacturing units etc
- Creates a safer working environment for staff and visitors
- Easily installed with minimum loss of space
- Adjustable widths - 1700mm to 2100mm
- High-quality steel construction
- Strong ‘C’ section rails
- High-visibility design - powder coated yellow with black hazardous warning stripes
- Set comes complete with 2 x end frames (500h x 300w x 190d x 5mm gauge thick), 2 x ‘C’ section rails (100h x 40d x 3mm gauge thick) and 4 x aluminium securing blocks
- Suitable for internal use only
- Can be secured to the floor with 12 anchor bolts (to be purchased separately)
- Two other size options available (See Related Products)
It is constructed from high grade steel and powder coated yellow with black hazardous warning stripes for heightened visibility and maximum durability.
This product can be permanently fixed to the floor though the use of 12 anchor bolts which need to be purchased separately.