Bin Bag Holder - Wall or Post Mountable
Product Code: RINGBIN
£35.99 inc VAT
20 or more £27.99 ex VAT
50 or more £26.99 ex VAT
100 or more £25.99 ex VAT
- Open top makes disposal of waste quick and easy
- Fully conforms to DfT guidance on security at railway, bus and coach stations
- Extremely hygienic - no common touch points
- Can be wall mounted or fixed to a post (fixings are not included)
- Popular for use in, warehouses, airports, train stations, and underground stations
- Can be used for different waste streams - general waste, mixed recycling, cans
- Quick and easy to replace the bin bag when full
- Manufactured under an ISO 9001 quality system
Our sack holder offers a hygienic solution for the disposal of waste. The open top design means that people can simply throw their rubbish away without being in direct contact with the bin. The risk of spreading germs will be reduced as you don't need to lift the lid to throw rubbish away.
It isn't difficult to set up either, it can be fixed to a wall with only three screws and wall plugs. When it is set up in position, it takes up less room than a standard bin would. It can also be emptied far more efficiently, so less time will be taken, especially if there is a large amount to replace in an area.
The bin bag holder has been used in London Underground stations, as well as train stations and airports. This is thanks to the clear liners which help with security. The clear liners mean people are able to see what is inside the bag and can report anything that looks suspicious without getting too close.
DfT guidelines - Department for Transport is responsible for the English transport network and a limited number of transport matters in Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland that have not been developed.
ISO 9001 quality system - the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system.
How it works
- Attach the bracket to the sack holder using the cable tie provided
- Connect the bracket to the wall with screws (screws not included)
- Unattach the black elastic band
- Grab a liner and bring it through the bottom and spread the opening out so that it covers the sack holder
- Use the elastic band to help connect the liner to the holder
- Your holder is ready to use