Barcelona Retractable Steel Bollard
Product Code: 206613
£1,444.31 inc VAT
This Barcelona Steel Bollard is available in three different diameters and has a retractable function which provides quick access to restricted areas when needed for emergency services or authorised vehicles. Its stylish and sleek look will complement a range of environments including entrances to buildings, city squares, hotel grounds and supermarkets.
The solid robust steel construction is ideal for controlling vehicles and keeping them in designated areas while protecting pedestrians and buildings. After it has received zinc anti-corrosion treatment, the steel is painted in a choice of one of our 10 RAL colours for maximum protection against the elements. These posts are supplied with full installation and maintenance instructions to ensure correct implementation and performance.
- Barcelona Retractable Steel Bollard
- Provides quick access to restricted areas when needed
- Protects pedestrian areas from road traffic
- Ideal for city squares, supermarkets and hotel grounds
- Sleek contemporary appearance and robust steel construction
- Available in 3 different diameters
- Force of 20kg is required to retract the bollard
- Non-slip 460mm diameter ground cover made from 10mm gauge steel - galvanised and lacquered black, fixed with 12mm diameter Hex socket screws
- Casing made of galvanised steel with strong lifting eyelets for quick and easy installation
- Stainless steel lock unit (operated by an 11mm triangle key)
- Supplied with full installation and maintenance instructions
- Not to be used as an "anti-ram" device
A force of 20kg is required to retract the bollard, which will glide smoothly due to the hardwearing bearings and sealed gas piston. The lock unit is made of stainless steel with a spring loaded protector shielding the mechanism from dirt - the lock is opened with an 11mm triangle key.
This product is designed to deter vehicular passage and is not to be used as an "anti-ram" device.
To close turn the key once and the bollard will rise and automatically lock into the raised position. To open it turn the key and remove it then apply vertical pressure to the top of the bollard with the foot until it locks automatically in the lowered position.