SHIELDme Antiviral Surface Disinfectant & Sanitiser - 5 Litre - Pack of 4
Product Code: SDME-X4-5L
£81.60 inc VAT
Great Value - Equivalent to only £17.00 (ex.VAT) per 5 litre bottle!
In Stock - We have physical stock available in our UK warehouse
**SHIELDme Disinfectant has been independently tested against the COVID-19 virus in the US by Microbac Laboratories, Inc. and successfully kills the virus at a contact time of 30 seconds.**
Fast and effective against all known pathogens, our Antiviral Surface Disinfectant & Sanitiser is a 100% natural replacement for traditional chemical disinfectants. Containing the naturally produced active ingredient of Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL), it is an Electronically Activated Water that kills 99.999% of harmful germs, viruses and spores including influenzas, E-coli, C-difficle, MRSA and Norovirus in less than one minute.
Specially formulated for use in Care Homes, Hospitals, Hospitality, Leisure, Catering and Educational environments, it is entirely safe to ingest, clean with and inhale. It is also non-irritating and benign to human skin, whilst remaining lethal against all pathogens and viruses. It works by imitating the human immune system and destroying invading microorganisms on surfaces, soft furnishings, and in the air.
- Supplied in packs of 4 x 5-litre bottles
- Ready-mixed solution - safe to be used without dilution
- Electronically Activated Water containing Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL)
- Ideal for the thorough and economical cleaning/disinfection of internal spaces, surfaces and equipment
- Kills 99.999% of harmful germs, viruses and spores
- Kills all known pathogens in less than 1 minute
- 100% natural, environmentally friendly
- Non-irritant, benign to human skin
- To be applied using a low pressure sprayer or fogging machine
- Treated area is safe to use again after just 5 minutes
- Easy and safe to apply, requiring no special handling procedures or safety equipment
- Compliant with British Standards & European Norms BSEN 14476, 14204, 1276, 13704, 13697 & 1656
- Optional leak-proof tap available for safe, accurate and cost-effective dispensing
It is suitable for use through a fogging machine (such as our 12 Litre Chemical Disinfectant Fogging Machine) - this is effective for disinfecting most internal spaces such as such as offices, waiting rooms, classrooms, gyms and shopping centres, alongside also being suitable for use inside public transport such as trains, buses and taxis.
This product is compliant to BS EN 1276 standards - this is a European Standard which ensures that the bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants is effective against controlling harmful micro-organisms. All BS EN 1276 products must kill bacteria such as MRSA, salmonella, E. coli, flu virus (H1N1), listeria and Pseudomonas Aerginosa, while all BS EN 1276 chemicals have been tested to ensure they are killing 99.999% of bacteria within 5 minutes.
It also meets BS EN 13697 standards, meaning it has passed a quantitative non-porous surface test for the evaluation of bactericidal and/or fungicidal activity of chemical disinfectants used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas.
SHIELDme Disinfectant - Directions For Use:
1. Ready To Use (Use Neat).
2. Add liquid to fogging machine or other bulk spraying container.
3. Apply evenly over area to disinfect, ensuring good coverage.
4. Allow minimum of 5 minutes before allowing public into treated area.
Please Note: Use disinfectants safely. Always read the label and product information before use.