Heavy Duty Mounting Block - Four Steps
Product Code: RW0104
£233.99 inc VAT
- Suitable for stables, building sites, factories, warehouses, storerooms, schools, and hospitals
- Hand holes make it easy to manoeuvre around the workplace
- Robust and strong polyethylene helps to protect against wear
- Can be used in temperatures from -20 to +60 °C, ideal for most businesses
- UV stabilised protects the step from the threat of weathering
- Quick and easy to clean with smooth surface
- Food grade approved
Ideal for use in several industries such as warehouses and storerooms, our four step mounting block is a great tool when getting to objects which may be out of reach. Manufactured with strong and robust polyethylene with a maximum load capacity of 260kg, you can confidently get what you are looking for.
Anti-trip and slip abrasive grip is added to help reduce the risk of any workplace accidents. For added safety, an optional handrail is available for extra protection for the operator.
The steps are UV stabilised which helps to reduce any worries regarding weathering, which is always a problem with the UK weather! The steps can be used in temperatures from -20 to +60 °C, this is perfect for all kinds of businesses.
Our mounting block is accredited to the BS EN 14183 European Safety Standard, this is important for the likes of building and scaffolding companies to boost their confidence in knowing these steps are sturdy and can hold the weight.