70% Alcohol Hand Disinfectant Spray - 100ml - Case of 24
In Stock - Order Now - Great Value - Equivalent to only £1.99 (ex.VAT) per 100ml bottle!
This listing is for 24 x 100ml bottles of 70% Alcohol Hand Disinfectant Spray.
Practical for personal use, both in and away from the home, this Hand Disinfectant Spray enables individuals on the move to rapidly and thoroughly decontaminate their hands of bacteria to prevent the spread of viral infections. Supplied in a 100ml bottle for easy portability, it is the perfect size for storing in pockets, handbags or on desks.
Manufactured in the UK, the spray format offers superior performance to gels with the non-sticky formula making it suitable for frequent use, leaving hands dry, disinfected and beautifully moisturised in just 15 seconds. This makes it ideal for use in a wide range of range of high-traffic environments including offices, supermarkets, dental practices, clinics. fast-food outlets, and even when walking through busy parks or travelling on public transport.
- Hand Disinfectant Spray
- 24 x 100ml bottles
- Healthcare standard 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Content - hygiene experts all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires 60%+ alcohol content
- IPA is recommended by the WHO and the UK Government for disinfection of COVID-19 viruses
- Ideal size for storing in pockets, handbags or on desks
- Practical for use in the home, offices, fast-food outlets, whilst travelling on public transport, etc
- Quick and convenient method to keep hands clean when on the move
- Spray format offers superior performance to gels
- Easy to use - spray, leave to dry and in 15 seconds, hands will be dry, disinfected and beautifully moisturised
- Proven to kill enveloped viruses (COVID-19 family) very quickly
- Non-sticky and suitable for frequent use
- Ideal for thorough hand washing when a sink is not readily available
- Manufactured in the UK
Hygiene experts, the NHS and Public Health England all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires at least 60%+ alcohol content. This spray uses professional healthcare standard 70% Isopropyl Alcohol - IPA is recommended by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the UK Government for the disinfection of COVID-19 viruses.
This product is also effective for disinfecting alcohol compatible surfaces and is proven to kill enveloped viruses (COVID-19 family) very quickly. It offers a convenient and easily accessible hand cleansing solution to combat infection and help people stave off the coronavirus, cold and seasonal flu when access to soap and water is not readily available.