600 x 400mm Stainless Steel Anti-Frost & Anti-Condensation Traffic Mirror
Product Code: 854AB
£674.30 inc VAT
These all-weather traffic mirrors feature an automatic demisting and defrosting system that requires no electrical installation. The system functions on the principle of daytime latent heat storage which is then used to keep the mirrors frost and mist free. The mirror will provide clear images in conditions where temperatures reach -20°C.
Featuring a striped white and reflective red frame, it is designed to reduce the risk of road traffic accidents by providing maximum visibility at strategic locations and blind spots such as junctions, car parks and concealed entrances or exits.
- Unbreakable, high grade stainless steel optics with a long lifespan
- Clear and sharp, high quality image with no distortion
- Convex mirror face offers 90 degree views (2 directions)
- Maximum distance between the mirror and the viewer approx. 9 metres
- Thermoplastic resin frame treated and tested against UV to avoid cracking and yellowing
- Frame features red reflective adhesive tapes which conforms to standard BS EN 12899-1:2007
- Supplied with fully adjustable bolts and galvanised steel bracket kit for wall and round posts from 76 to 90mm diameter, or square posts 60 x 80mm or 80 x 80mm
- 10 year guarantee (mirror, frame and fixings) and 6 years for anti-frost/anti-condensation system
The mirror comes supplied with a fixing kit. This universal kit offers a practical solution for mounting the mirror onto walls and posts which have a diameter between 60mm and 90mm. Once installed, the mirror can be adjusted to obtain the best angle.