1100 Litre Galvanised Steel See Through Waste Container
Product Code: ST1100
£587.99 inc VAT
The See Through 1100 litre container is designed for the storage and collection of dry mixed recyclables and is available with viewing panels to the front, sides or a combination of both.
Advantages of the See Through Containers:
- Allows any contamination of recycled materials to be spotted by emptying crews, therefore avoiding spoiling the contents of the full vehicle load
- Prevents recycled materials being rejected by waste processing sites
- Contents of the container can be viewed from the outside, there is no need to stop and lift the lid to check fill levels
- Allows the user to see if the container is still able to take waste combating the issue of users leaving bags by the side of the container because they presume it is full
All waste containers are manufactured to EN 840 European Standards. EN 840 is the recognised European Standard for mobile waste containers of various capacities and specifications. By ensuring your bin(s) are compliant with these standards, you are able to help ensure the safety of employees and the general public.
- Galvanised steel body
- Full section comb lifting bar
- Fully welded internal seams
- Danish handles for easy manoeuvrability
- Choice of flap or flap/brush entry aperture
- Diamond key operated lid lock
- 4x 200mm steel centred, rubber tyred castors
- 2x foot operated parking brakes
Standard Safety Features:
- Luminous safety chevrons to the front of the container
- Safety operating instructions on both sides of the lid
Powder Coated Colours - As standard the containers are supplied with a galvanised unpainted finish, however a choice of powder coated colours are available.
Drop front - The drop front allows easier loading of larger items and unloading by hand.
*Please note that if a drop front is fitted, the container will not be able to be emptied by a lifting vehicle, only manual emptying is allowed.
Fork Truck Pockets - The addition of fork truck pockets allows safe and easy movement of the containers using a fork lift truck.