Wall Mounted Belt Barrier - 4m Red and White Belt
Product Code: 179.23.085
£156.36 inc VAT
Perfect for controlling access to fixed locations, this Wall Mounted Belt Barrier can be used in a variety of environments including hospitals, schools, garages, warehouses and banks to quickly and effectively restrict entry to areas such as corridors, aisles, entrances, stairs, and out of order lifts.
This flexible product has the additional benefit of two mounting methods - it can be screw fixed to walls and pillars, or it can be easily applied to steel surfaces such as racking and steel cabinets through the powerful magnet back plate.
The 4m self-tensioning red and white belt provides maximum warning visibility, with the free end simply secured in the wall clip supplied or to an adjacent wall cartridge. The fitted centrifugal brake ensures slow, safe belt retraction with no snapback.
- Effective way to control access at fixed locations
- Easy installation - practical for when areas such as entrances, corridors, faulty lifts etc need to be cordoned off quickly
- Ideal for hospitals, banks, warehouses and restaurants
- Suitable for internal and external use
- 2 mounting methods
- 4m self-tensioning red and white belt for maximum visibility
- Fitted centrifugal brake to ensure slow, safe belt retraction
- Belt cartridge is moulded in black, hardwearing ABS
- Unique bracket allows belt deployment in three directions
- Wall clip included
- Optional belt link available
- Yellow and black belt version available (See Related Products)
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, the long-lasting and durable belt cartridge is moulded in black, hardwearing ABS, whilst the unique bracket allows belt deployment in three directions for quick changes in circumstance.
An optional belt link is available, which allow two belts to join for gaps up to 8m.