Pedal Operated Wheeled Litter Bin - 120 Litre - Yellow Lid
Supplied with a yellow lid, this versatile plastic bin is suitable for storage or recycling as well as general litter collection in the likes of hospitals, student blocks, spas, colleges and universities. Other different coloured lids are available (See Related Products) to allow for easy waste segregation.
Manufactured from long-lasting polypropylene, they are built to withstand the outdoor elements and are simple to disinfect and wipe clean to help promote cleanliness and infection control.
It is fitted with an integrated rear handle which allows the bin to be towed and tipped, whilst the side handles and wheels with central axle allow for easy handling and manoeuvrability when cleaning or placing the bin.
- Hygienic hands-free waste disposal method
- Large pedal for easy operation
- Also suitable for storage or recycling
- Eliminates a common touch point to prevent germs and viruses spreading
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Ideal for apartments, student blocks, schools, etc
- 120L capacity
- Yellow lid (other coloured lids available for easy waste segregation)
- Black body colour
- Integrated rear and side handles
- Stackable design with the pedal mechanism removed
- Robust polypropylene construction
- Easy to wipe clean and disinfect
- Anti-tip design
- Easy to assemble (instructions supplied in the packaging)
Our 120L wheeled litter bins also feature a stackable design with the pedal mechanism removed for space-saving storage in locations where space is limited. The anti-tip design helps secure your bin and prevents it from tipping over easily in windy weather.
Please Note: The bin does require some simple self-assembly. The base, lid lifting mechanism and lid components all seamlessly slot together for assembly in just a matter of minutes. Assembly instructions are included in the packaging.
Suitable for use with all indoor bins, the Deo-Bin is an eco-friendly, odour destroying bin patch designed to contain and prevent unpleasant odours from escaping into the surrounding area. Ideal for use in the likes of offices, schools, leisure centres and canteens, it incorporates a distinctive carbon laminate with innovative odour neutralising technology.
Offering up to three months protection against bin odours, it is extremely easy to apply through the simple peeling of the self-adhesive patch from the protective backing liner and then sticking it to a cleaned area inside your bin. Supplied in packs of 2.