FFP2 Non-Valve Moulded Respirator Protective Face Mask
Product Code: EGSS-FFP2
£7.48 inc VAT
In Stock - Order Now - We have physical stock of this product available.
Important - We only supply genuine certified masks.
The FFP2 Non-Valve Moulded Respirator Face Mask is designed to prevent the inhalation of harmful respiratory droplets and transmissible infections through the nose and mouth. Ideal for use in close contact situations such as when travelling on public transport or for staff carrying out duties in the likes of hospital wards, hair salons and restaurants, this product meets the EN 149:2001 standard for effective respiratory protection and is approved by the HSE.
It provides the wearer with extreme comfortability through its flexible edges that can easily adapt to the face of the individual. The inner and outer layers of the FFP2 mask have been manufactured from a high-quality polypropylene material that is soft on the skin.
- FFP2 Non-Valve Moulded Respirator Face Mask
- One size fits all design
- Colour: White
- Genuine FFP2 Masks - not to be confused with KN95 and N95 Face Masks
- Effective protection against the spread of respiratory viral infections
- Approved by the HSE
- CE Certified to FFP2 and EN149:2001+A1:2009 Standards
- Compliant with respiratory guidelines - EN 149:2001 is printed onto the face of the mask
- Latex-free headband
- Adjustable nose clip offers a secure fit and reduces fogging
- Moulded for a more comfortable fit compared to folded masks
- Collapse resistance shell for durability and shape maintenance
- Also available in packs of 20 (See Related Products)
The respirator fits well with both goggles or helmets, whilst the filter material of the mask provides high protection and low breathing resistance during use.
The one-size-fits-all design features a latex-free headband to eliminate skin irritation or contamination, whilst the adjustable nose clip offers a secure fit and reduces the likelihood of fogged up eyewear.
Built for long-lasting performance, this durable mask also has a tough and stable shell that resists collapsing, as well as decreasing moisture and heat build-up.
To fit the FFP2 Respirator Face Mask, the wearer must be adequately trained prior to use. Before used, the mask should be checked to ensure that it is in good condition. This means no sign of dirt and damage.
For detailed fitting instructions and safe respirator use, please see the product download titled ‘FFP2 Face Mask - Fitting Instructions’.