Dome Top Steel Bollard
Product Code: SPLDTOP
£76.26 inc VAT
This cost effective steel bollard is available in four sizes and features a simple design that will look attractive in any location.
- Manufactured from 3mm steel tube with a rounded welded top cap
- Zinc painted in a choice of RAL colours
- No sharp edges
- Low maintenance
|Bollard Diameter||Bollard Height Above Ground||Bollard Weight|
This bollard is designed to be concreted directly in to the ground, however it can be made removable by using the optional sockets (with the exception of the 60mm ⌀). The socket provides total stability and security and can be locked and unlocked using an 11mm triangle key. A static galvanised central boss sits flush with the ground to ensure there is no trip hazard when the bollard is removed.
- The bollard remains perfectly stable when set into a socket
- 100% galvanised for complete corrosion protection
- Drains naturally through sub surface gravel
- A reservoir allows for the accumulation of sand and gravel
- The lock is protected by a black lacquered flap
- Approx. 180mm of the bollard sits inside the socket to ensure a constant height
A standard, non-lockable socket is also available to make the bollard removable without the need for a key.