Vulcan Premium Weigh Scale Pallet Truck - 2000kg Capacity
Product Code: GPC-WPT57H
£881.27 inc VAT
This Vulcan Premium Pallet Truck is fitted with an electronic weighing scale which provides an accurate gauge (+/- 0.1% and in 0.5kg increments) for determining the size of the load. This makes it ideal for the quick and efficient movement of pallets and materials in the likes of warehouses, manufacturing and retail environments.
It has a load capacity of 2000kg and is easy to manoeuvre as it features a 3 position trigger (lift, lower & neutral) with a comfortable rubber gripped handle, as well as 180mm x 50mm red polyurethane steering wheels and 74mm x 70mm tandem rollers.
All the components of this pallet truck are compact and designed for portable use and low power output. It is fitted with rechargeable batteries which take around 4 hours to fully charge and off a full charge will last between 70-80 hours. To recharge, the user needs to simply attach the plug to the mains (cable included).
- Vulcan Premium Weigh Scale Pallet Truck
- Quickly determines the size of the load for the efficient movement of pallets and materials in the likes of warehouses, manufacturing and retail environments
- Electronic lifting height indication in display
- Accurate gauge (+/- 0.1% and in 0.5kg increments)
- 2000kg load capacity
- 3 position trigger (lift, lower & neutral) with a comfortable rubber gripped handle for effortless operation
- Mobile on 180mm x 50mm red polyurethane steering wheels and 74mm x 70mm tandem rollers
- Highly reliable - all parts are compact, designed for mobility and low power usage
- Water and dustproof to IP65
- Load cells in the forks have an even protection level
- Fitted with rechargeable batteries and is simple to recharge
- Batteries last 70-80 hours and take around 4 hours to fully charge
- Conforms to EN 1757-2
- CE marked and plated
- Fork width: 160mm
- Raised height of forks: 200mm
- Lowered height of forks: 85mm
- Optional fork lengths - 1150mm or 1220mm
It is water and dustproof to IP65. This protection standard means that the Pallet Truck can be operated outside, used on lorries and cleaned with water (under normal pressure). The load cells in the forks also have an even protection level.
This product meets the pallet truck safety requirements of EN 1757-2 and is fully compliant to CE regulation.
The forks are available in two different lengths - 1150mm or 1220mm.