Traffic-Line Heavy Duty Rubber Truck Wheel Stop - 1000 x 300 x 150mm
Product Code: 284.29.405
£207.60 inc VAT
Designed for use in the likes of busy distribution hubs, ferry ports and coach parks, this Traffic-Line Heavy Duty Rubber Truck Wheel Stop will assist drivers when reversing large HGV’s, trucks and coaches. It will help prevent any potential collisions with surrounding equipment, assets, structures and other vehicles that are parked up.
Featuring excellent long-lasting credentials, it is manufactured from resilient recycled rubber meaning it is able to withstand many years of use. The bright yellow band fitted across the top ridge provides enhanced visibility so that the Wheel Stop can be easily seen by the driver.
- Cost-effective and long-term solution for environments where articulated and heavy vehicles frequently park
- Suitable for warehouses, ferry ports and truck parking at service stations
- Prevents potential damage to buildings, nearby vehicles etc
- Long-lasting, recycled rubber construction
- Hi-visibility yellow band
- Easy installation with five bolts (supplied)
- Drainage and cable channels
- Two stops required per parking bay
- Fixtures supplied for fixing into concrete or tarmac
Two stops are required per parking bay. The stops are easy to fix into position as they come supplied with five bolts, as well as drainage holes and cable channel (up to 20mmØ) moulded in. These fixings can be used on tarmac or concrete and will keep the stop secured in place.