The Big Bench Plus
Product Code: AF-9500014
£716.35 inc VAT
The Big Bench Plus can seat ten adults with ease, as well as allowing space for wheelchair users at either end. It is manufactured using steel reinforced, bolted concrete ends with heavy duty timber slats to create an incredibly strong and heavy duty bench.
The structure weighs 200kg which makes it theft resistant. It offers a functional seating area for many outdoor settings including parks, pubs and educational establishments.
- Heavy duty bench weighing 200kg
- Offers enhanced accessibility for wheelchair users
- Can accommodate ten adults with ease as well as allowing space for wheelchairs/pushchairs at either end
- Constructed in the UK
- Robust and social seating solution for many outdoor spaces
- Solid concrete base with heavy duty timber slats
- Manufactured using Swedish spruce dried timber (34mm thickness)
- Timber is sourced from sustainable and renewable sources
- Built to withstand all weather conditions
- Theft resistant
- All fixings are zinc plated to prevent corrosion
- Optional long clamps available to securely fix bench to the ground
Swedish spruce dried timber with 16-18% moisture content is used in the construction of this natural product. The timber has a 34mm thickness and is treated with a water based preservative with no solvents used. All fixings are zinc plated to prevent corrosion.
The optional Long Clamp is a heavy duty, galvanised steel clamp designed to securely fix your Big Bench Plus to the ground. One clamp is enough to secure the bench, however two clamps can be used if required, for example in areas with a high risk of theft or vandalism.
Please note that due to the many different types of surfaces on which our benches are sited, we do not provide the fixings to secure the clamps to the ground. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide their own fixings.
The price of this product includes nationwide delivery and installation (excluding Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Islands).