Stratton Eco Lighting LED Bollard
Product Code: WL0101
£191.89 inc VAT
The eco-friendly design of this Stratton Lighting LED Bollard provides the likes of amenity areas, parks, pubs, hotels, national trust houses and the edge of docks with a sustainable solution for illuminating the borders of a path or public space, such as outdoor seating, driveways and walkways. It is milled from Scandinavian softwood which is built to withstand the outdoor elements, whilst still evoking a distinctive look - the product will crack, twist and warp over time (this is completely normal) which only adds to its character as no two are ever the same.
Fitted with an energy efficient LED lamp unit for cost-effective low level lighting, it improves night-time safety and security with only minimal maintenance required. All components of this bollard are either recyclable or naturally decompose at the end of its lifespan.
- Eco-friendly Lighting LED Bollard
- Effectively illuminates the borders of a path or public space
- Enhances pedestrian night-time visibility and safety
- Low carbon footprint
- Ideal for parks, hotels, river walkways, driveways, etc
- Manufactured using sustainably sourced Scandinavian timbers
- All components are either recyclable or naturally decompose
- Built to withstand all weather conditions
- 1.3w warm white LED lamp
- 240v power and flying lead
- Low maintenance
- Quick and easy to install
- 1-year warranty on electrical components
- Free shipping on orders of 6 bollards or more
- Option to add a galvanised ground fixing plate (bolts and fixings included)
We give this product a coat of Danish oil before it leaves us which helps to bring out and preserve the fantastic colours and grain.
Installing the bollard is a quick and easy process - simply create a hole in the ground and fix in place with your preferred concrete mix. Then connect the power using a waterproof electrical connector (not supplied).
Please Note: This lighting bollard requires main voltages - we recommend you seek the advice of a qualified professional.
Optional Ground Fixing Plate
An optional ground fixing plate (bolts and fixings included) can also be added to your order which means the bollard can be secured onto existing surfaces, ensuring that it is still exceptionally strong without the requirement to excavate the ground beneath it. The plate is constructed from stainless steel and galvanised to protect against corrosion.