Straight Conviviale Railing
Product Code: 206379
£204.40 inc VAT
Offering a more conventional appearance than the Standard Conviviale Railing, this attractive cross design features strong steel verticals and horizontal crossbars. It provides a robust safety barrier for separating pedestrians and curious children from vehicle traffic at busy areas such as bus stops and shopping centre entrances.
They are zinc primed and painted in a choice of one of our 10 RAL colours for maximum protection. Featuring a “diamond curve” moulded aluminium top for decoration, it is concreted directly into the ground for secure fixing. Alternatively, they can be made removable using our LockBlock socket system.
- Straight Conviviale Railing
- Robust and traditional design
- Safety barrier for separating pedestrians and curious children from vehicle traffic
- Steel verticals 70mm x 70mm and horizonal crossbars 40mm x 40mm
- Zinc primed and finished in a choice of one of our 10 RAL colours
- Diamond curve” moulded aluminium top
- To be concreted directly into the ground
- Can be made removable using our LockBlock socket system
LockBlock Socket System
The LockBlock sockets provide complete stability and security through the unique locking system, whilst allowing access to emergency services or authorised vehicles. They are locked and unlocked using an 11mm triangle key. A static galvanised central boss sits flush with the ground to ensure there is no trip hazard when the railing is removed.
Advantages of using LockBlock sockets are:
- The railing remains perfectly stable as if it is concreted in
- The sockets are 100% galvanised for complete corrosion protection
- They provide strong resistance against unauthorised persons damaging or stealing the railing
- Rainwater drains naturally through sub-surface gravel
- A reservoir allows for the collection of sand and gravel
- The lock is safeguarded by a black lacquered flap
- 180mm of the railing sits inside the socket to ensure a constant height
All LockBlock Sockets are supplied in pairs.