Smith Performance R301 Compression Sprayer
Product Code: DMMP-R301
£126.74 inc VAT
The Smith Performance R301 Compression Sprayer features a 24 inch brass wand which makes it ideal for treating hard to reach areas. Requiring 25% fewer pumps per gallon than competitor products, it offers an economical solution for the controlled distribution of liquid de-icer.
It contains a no-drip valve stem and shut off with the highest quality viton seals and full poly lining for ultimate chemical resistance and safeguarding against accidental drips. It can also be used for the likes of lawn, turf and golf course maintenance as it is impervious to harsh agricultural chemicals such as fertiliser and weed killer.
This handheld durable sprayer has an 11 litre capacity tank constructed from stainless steel and can withstand extreme working conditions and rugged transport use. The in-line filter is easily accessible and has an enhanced surface area that helps reduce clogging and minimises cleaning.
- Economic, robust and versatile handheld pump sprayer
- Requires 25% fewer pumps per gallon than competitor products
- Ideal for the controlled distribution of liquid de-icer
- Impervious to agricultural chemicals such as fertiliser
- Can be used for maintaining lawns and turf
- Able to withstand extreme working conditions and rugged transport use
- 11 litre capacity tank constructed from stainless steel
- 24 inch brass wand
- 50” chemically resistant poly hose
- Low maintenance as the in-line filter reduces clogging
- Easy to carry - nylon shoulder strap included
- 25 psi pressure regulator delivers constant pressure to apply lawn chemicals
- Pressure relief valve for maximum safety
- Multiple nozzles are included for ultimate versatility - high foaming nozzle, wide flat fan nozzle, narrow flat fan nozzle and adjustable brass nozzle
- Also accepts tee jet nozzles
- Stability base - keeps the base stable and less likely to tip
- 1 year warranty
The nylon shoulder strap makes the sprayer extremely easy to carry and means that surfaces covered in ice and snow can be treated quickly and efficiently. It also features a pressure relief valve for maximum safety.
Multiple nozzles are included for ultimate versatility. This includes a high foaming nozzle which provides confirmation of the area covered and a wide flat fan nozzle which has a flow rate of 0.25 GPM.
This product comes with a one year warranty for additional peace of mind.
Optional Liquid De-Icer
Optional Liquid De-Icer can also be added to your order. This is available in the following quantities:
- 1 x 15-Litre Jerry Can
- 4 x 5-Litre Jerry Cans
- 24 x 15-Litre Jerry Cans (Half Pallet)
- 48 x 15-Litre Jerry Cans (Full Pallet)
Please Note: If you add liquid de-icer to your order, this will arrive in a separate delivery to the spreader and within 3-5 working days.