SHIELDme Antiviral Hand Sanitiser - 250ml Spray - Pack of 5
Product Code: SDME-250ML
£34.80 inc VAT
Great Value - Equivalent to only £5.80 (ex.VAT) per 250ml bottle!
In Stock - We have physical stock available in our UK warehouse
Supplied in a 250ml spray bottle for easy application and long-lasting use, our SHIELDme Antiviral Hand Sanitiser provides convenient, fast and effective protection against all known pathogens by enabling individuals to thoroughly decontaminate their hands of potentially infectious bacteria. This organic non-alcoholic solution is also effective as a surface disinfectant and is safe for use on new-born babies, pregnant women and pets.
It’s larger size in comparison to the 120ml spray makes it suitable for families in locations where access to soap and water isn’t always readily available. It is also practical for storing on checkouts in supermarkets or desks in offices for regular personal use by workers as it is non-irritating and benign to human skin, whilst remaining lethal against all pathogens and viruses.
This product is also a 100% natural replacement for traditional chemical disinfectants and is entirely safe to ingest, clean with and inhale. It is suitable for sanitising surfaces and equipment used by groups of people such as desks, tables and kitchen worktops. It works by imitating the human immune system and destroying invading microorganisms on surfaces, soft furnishings, and in the air.
- SHIELDme Antiviral Hand Sanitiser
- Organic all-natural solution
- 5 x 250ml bottles
- Ideal size for use between families, storing on desks, supermarket checkouts, etc
- Practical solution for thorough hand washing when a sink is not readily available
- Kills 99.999% of harmful germs, viruses and spores
- Eliminates all known pathogens in less than 1 minute
- Safe for new born babies, pregnant women and pets
- Non-irritant, benign to human skin
- Easy and safe to apply, requiring no special handling procedures or safety equipment.
- Also effective as a surface disinfectant
- Ready-mixed solution - safe to be used without dilution
- Electronically Activated Water containing Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL)
- Ideal size for the cleaning/disinfection of surfaces and equipment - desks, tables, kitchen worktops, etc
- Suitable for use on soft furnishings
- Compliant with British Standards & European Norms BSEN 14476, 14204, 1276, 13704, 13697 & 1656
- 120ml spray also available (See Related Products)
Containing the naturally produced active ingredient of Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL), it is an Electronically Activated Water that kills 99.999% of harmful germs, viruses and spores including influenzas, E-coli, C-difficle, MRSA and Norovirus in less that one minute.
This product is compliant to BS EN 1276 standards - this is a European Standard which ensures that the bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants is effective against controlling harmful micro-organisms. All BS EN 1276 products must kill bacteria such as MRSA, salmonella, E. coli, flu virus (H1N1), listeria and Pseudomonas Aerginosa, while all BS EN 1276 chemicals have been tested to ensure they are killing 99.999% of bacteria within 5 minutes.
It also meets BS EN 13697 standards, meaning it has passed a quantitative non-porous surface test for the evaluation of bactericidal and/or fungicidal activity of chemical disinfectants used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas.
Please Note: Use disinfectants safely. Always read the label and product information before use.