PROline Conformable Anti-slip Adhesive Floor Tape - Choice of width and colours
Product Code: 265.29.332
£33.84 inc VAT
Ideal for enhancing safety in industrial environments such as warehouses and factories, this Anti-slip Adhesive floor tape can be easily applied to steps, fire escapes and walkways within and around machinery. It can also be installed onto the likes of fire engines, trains and construction equipment.
The flexible aluminium substrate is coated with aluminium oxide particles for maximum traction and durability. This conformability makes it particularly practical for chequered and irregular surfaces, with an optional pressure roller available to ensure a snug fit.
- Enhances safety in industrial environments
- Suitable for use on slopes, steps, ramps, fire exits etc
- Flexible aluminium substrate, especially suited for chequered and treaded surfaces
- Self-adhesive backing for easy application to any surface
- 3 different widths and colour options to choose from
- Tested to ASTM C 1028-96 with a dry surface result of 1.14 and a wet surface rating of 0.98
- UV stabilised - suitable for outdoor use
- Suitable for temperatures from -30°C to +160°C
- Chemical and oil resistant
- Optional pressure roller available to ensure a tight fit
- 1 year warranty
It is available in four different widths and 3 different colours - black, yellow or a combination of the two. Suitable for temperatures ranging from -30°C to +160°C, the tape is also UV stabilised which makes it effective for outdoor use.
This product is impervious to chemicals and oils, and comes with a one year warranty for additional peace of mind.