Professional Combination Ladder
Product Code: PCL306
£264.43 inc VAT
This multi-functional and versatile Professional Combination Ladder is ideal when carrying out work at a height where additional stabilising support is limited or the floor beneath you might be of varied heights in places such as stairwells. It can be used as a stepladder with base stabiliser, free standing combination ladder or as a 3 part extension ladder.
It can be adapted to carry out a wide range of tasks such as reaching high shelves in a warehouse, decorating at home or replacing guttering and facia works. Manufactured to BS EN131 standard, it is equipped with large comfortable rungs for comfort and solidity.
- Combination Ladder offering versatility, stability and safety
- Can be used as a stepladder with base stabiliser, free standing combination ladder & as a 3 part extension ladder
- Suitable for industrial, trade and DIY purposes
- Tested and certified to the latest EN131 Professional standard (DIY & Trade use)
- Ideal for a multitude of jobs such as hedge cutting, pruning, decorating and guttering
- Large comfortable treads
- Strong box section stiles
- Large stabiliser bar and solid sidearms
- 3 x 6 rungs
- Option to increase the number of treads to 9 or 12
The strong yet lightweight box section stiles provide greater rigidity, while the heavy duty stabiliser bar and solid sidearms offer long-lasting durability and support for this product which is suitable for both internal and external use.
This Professional Combination Ladder comes as standard with 3 x 6 treads, but there is the option to increase the number of treads on each ladder to 9 or 12.
|No. of treads||Closed Length (mm)||Extended Length (mm)||Overall Height (mm)||Weight (kg)||Model|
|3 x 6||1860||4100||1780||14.5||PCL306|
|3 x 9||2690||6100||2570||20.5||PCL309|
|3 x 12||3540||8400||3360||25||PCL312|