Pennine Bench - Concrete and Recycled Plastic
Product Code: AF-9600043
£516.41 inc VAT
This recycled plastic Pennine Bench is available in 6 different colours and offers a vibrant seating solution for the likes of schools, colleges and universities. It is constructed using steel reinforced, bolted concrete ends with 100% recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic slats to create an incredibly sturdy and heavy duty seat.
The solid concrete base is available in a choice of 4 colours and provides the structure with strong foundations. It is capable of seating up to three adults or teenagers and is both waterproof and theft resistant. It is ideal for any outdoor area that is not manned 24/7.
- Heavy duty backless bench
- Constructed in the UK
- Robust and colourful outdoor seating solution
- Tough and resilient concrete base
- 100% recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic slats
- Popular option for schools, colleges, universities and park play areas
- Perfect for any outdoor area that is not manned 24/7
- Available in 6 different colours – blue, brown, green, yellow, red or multi coloured
- Will comfortably seat up to 3 adults or teenagers
- Waterproof and theft resistant
- 4 different concrete colours to choose from: standard, yellow, terracotta or beige
- Optional long clamps available to securely fix bench to the ground
The optional Long Clamp is a heavy duty, galvanised steel clamp designed to securely fix your Pennine Bench to the ground. One clamp is enough to secure the bench, however two clamps can be used if required, for example in areas with a high risk of theft or vandalism.
Please note that due to the many different types of surfaces on which our benches are sited, we do not provide the fixings to secure the clamps to the ground. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide their own fixings.
The price of this product includes nationwide delivery and installation (excluding Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Islands).