Manual Sanitiser & Liquid Soap Dispenser - 1 Litre Capacity with Hand Rub Pack
Bulk fill dispenser - No cartridges or packs are required. The internal reservoir/tank is suitable for any hand sanitiser gel/rinse/rub or liquid soap.
This listing is for a Manual Wall Mounted Hand Sanitiser Gel and Liquid Soap Dispenser (1 Litre Capacity) supplied with 3 x 5-litre bottles of 70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Rub.
Manufactured from durable ABS plastic, this Manual Wall Mounted Liquid Soap Dispenser is extremely strong and robust, making it practical as a long-lasting hand hygiene solution for frequently used washrooms. Ideal for the likes of hospitals, gymnasiums, schools and restaurants, it is also suitable for dispensing hand sanitiser and has a generous one litre capacity which helps ensure a constant level of service.
It features a slim, compact look and is straighforward to clean, whilst the wall mountable design means it can be adapted for a range of high-traffic locations and designated spaces such as corridors and building entrances to prevent the spread of germs, bacteria and viruses.
- Manual Wall Mounted Liquid Soap Dispenser
- Suitable for dispensing hand sanitiser
- Supplied with 3 x 5-litre bottles of 70% alcohol hand sanitiser rub (see further down the page for details)
- Easy hand push operation
- Slim, compact look
- Durable ABS plastic construction
- 1 litre capacity
- Easily accessible and long-lasting hand hygiene solution
- Practical for installation in frequently used washrooms
- Wall mountable design - adaptable for a wide range of fixed points and designated spaces
- Ideal for gymnasiums, schools, restaurants, stadiums, etc
- Clear viewing window enables easy monitoring of the contents
- Helps prevent the spread of germs and viral infections
- Easy to clean
The hand push operation of this unit means that soap is dispensed with ease, with the clear viewing window enabling the soap levels to be easily monitored and refilled in good time.
Hand Sanitiser Rub
- 3 x 5-litre bottles
- Excellent preventive measure against the spread of seasonal flu, colds, and other viral diseases and bacterial infections
- 70% alcohol content - Hygiene experts all agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires 60%+ alcohol content
- Ideal for instant hand sanitisation at workplaces, hospitals, food manufacturers, etc
- Non-perfumed, colourless solution - suitable for food preparation, production and serving
- Proven to kill 99.9% of germs
- Faster method than washing hands with soap and water
- No water or towels required as the sanitiser rubs in dry
- Manufactured in the UK