Latex-Free Blue Nitrile Disposable Gloves - XS - Box of 200
Product Code: NPFXS
£11.99 inc VAT
Offering a high-strength alternative to latex or vinyl gloves, these Extra Small Blue Nitrile Disposable Gloves provide a strong protective barrier against germs and the transmission of infectious diseases. They are ideal for the automotive, healthcare, industrial and janitorial industries as they are extremely durable and resilient against rips and punctures. This is particularly imperative in care environments such as hospitals and dentists as it helps prevent cross infection to the patient.
These gloves feature Griptech for superior grip when handling materials, implements and/or tools. Each glove is designed to be a single use item (Non sterile class 1 Medical Device) and has a tear-resistant cuff which provides extra strength during donning and helps prevent liquid rollback. The extra small size of these gloves also makes them suitable for use by children in primary schools, nurseries and daycare centres.
- Powder-Free Nitrile Gloves
- Size: XS
- Box of 200 gloves
- Colour: Blue
- High-strength barrier against germs and the spread of infection
- Ideal for healthcare and clinical settings - GP surgeries, care homes, dentists, etc
- Also practical for automotive, industrial and janitorial applications
- Superior comfort and flexibility
- Extremely durable and resilient against rips and punctures
- Ambidextrous, fits either hand
- Griptech for superior grip when handling materials and tools
- Un-powdered to eliminate skin irritation or contamination
- Made from nitrile butadiene
- Tear-resistant cuffs for easy donning
- Considerably stronger than latex or vinyl
- Exceeds universal standard AQL 1.5
- Manufactured to BS-EN 455: 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Compliant to ASTM D6319
- ISO 9001 certified by SGS (UK) and SIRIM (Malaysia)
- ISO 13845 certified by SGS (UK)
These gloves are latex-free and have been left un-powdered to eliminate skin irritation or contamination, while the ambidextrous design enables convenient flexibility.
- Manufactured to BS-EN 455: 1, 2 & 3 - This standard specifies the requirements of the glove strength and powder content. Through the freedom of holes, force of break (during and after shelf life) and measurement of any powder residue.
- Compliant to ASTM D6319 - This standard covers certain requirements for nitrile rubber gloves used in medical applications. Standard specifies various test methods including sterility testing, physical dimensions testing, physical requirements testing, powder residue, and powder limit testing.