Fort Stable Mobile Steps
Product Code: GPC-GS3002M
£107.70 inc VAT
Suitable for internal and external use, these painted Fort Mobile Steps feature open mesh treads which allow for safe use with muddy footwear and in dirty environments. This makes them practical for outdoor applications such as providing easy access into mobile homes and caravans, as well as inside the likes of warehouses, factories and stockrooms for reaching boxes, items and equipment from a small height.
The robust, ergonomic and heavy duty non-marking grounding feet give the product enhanced stability. These steps are certified to BS EN 14183 safety standards.
- Fort Stable Mobile Steps with a painted finish
- Suitable for use in warehouses, factories and stockrooms
- Open mesh treads facilitate safe use with muddy footwear and in dirty environments
- Practical solution for outdoor applications such as providing easy access into mobile homes
- Robust, ergonomic and heavy duty non-marking grounding feet offer additional stability
- Certified to BS EN 14183 standard
- Platform size: 200mm(D) x 396mm(W)
- Manufactured in the UK
- 3 Year Warranty
- Available with 2 or 3 treads
- Optional handrail
- Optional rear wheels for easier manoeuvrability
An optional handrail is available, as well as rear wheels for easier manoeuvrability. Users also have the choice of selecting their steps with 2 or 3 treads.
These mobile steps are manufactured in the UK and come with a three year warranty for additional peace of mind.