Fort Gamma 2 Tread Mobile Steps
Product Code: GPC-MS1702M
£806.75 inc VAT
These Fort Gamma 2 Tread Mobile Steps provide a practical and secure solution for when working at a height in environments such as factories, workshops and warehouses. They feature a 1000mm high handrail for additional user safety and remain firmly in position once weight has been applied by the user.
There is a lip around the platform (410W x 410D mm) to prevent both the user and tools from falling to the ground. These portable steps glide effortlessly across the floor, whilst the specially designed steel domed feet protect the castors from damage and further enhance the product’s stability.
- Fort Gamma 2 Tread Mobile Steps
- Multi-purpose solution for when working at a height in environments such as factories, workshops and warehouses
- 1000mm high handrail for additional user safety
- Secure construction ensures the unit remains in place once weight has been applied by the user
- Lip around the platform for additional safety and to prevent tools from falling
- Mobile steps glide easily across floors
- Specially designed steel domed feet protect the castors from damage and enhance stability
- Three tread types to choose from: mesh, phenolic or aluminium
- Choice of three colours - red, blue or grey
- Certified to BS EN 131 Professional
- Manufactured in the UK
- 3 year warranty
- Also available in 3, 4, 5 and 6 tread sizes (See Related Products)
This product meets the safety requirements of BS EN-131 Professional standards. There are three colour options available (red, blue or grey), as well as a choice of mesh, phenolic or aluminium tread types.
These Fort Gamma Steps are manufactured in the UK and come with a 3 year warranty for additional peace of mind.