Fort Delta 7 Tread Mobile Steps
Product Code: GPC-MS1807M
£886.77 inc VAT
These Fort Delta 7 Tread Mobile Steps are easy to manoeuvre on 150mm wheels and 75mm retractable castors which feature the use of a unique grip lift mechanism. Prior to mounting, the grip-lift mechanism is engaged, and the front castors are withdrawn which ensures the steps are stable when mounted. After dismounting, the grip-lift mechanism is disengaged and the front castors drop to the floor to allow mobility.
This user-friendly product has handrails are fitted on either side of the steps and is ideal for use in warehouses and stockrooms as they provide a safe, robust and portable access work platform when carrying out tasks from a height.
- Fort Delta 7 Tread Mobile Steps
- Safe and user-friendly solution for when working at a height in environments such as stockrooms and warehouses
- Handrails fitted on either side of the steps for additional user safety
- Mobile on 2 rear wheels (150mm diameter) and 75mm retractable castors
- Unique grip lift mechanism for stability in use and smooth mobility
- Three tread types to choose from: expanded steel, phenolic or aluminium
- Choice of three colours - orange, blue or grey
- Certified to BS EN 131 Professional
- Manufactured in the UK
- 3 year warranty
- Also available in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 and 10 tread sizes (See Related Products)
This product is certified to EN 131 Professional standards. There are three colour options available (orange, blue or grey), as well as a choice of expanded steel, phenolic or aluminium tread types.
These Fort Delta 7 Tread Mobile Steps are manufactured in the UK and come with a 3 year warranty for additional peace of mind.