Fort Delta 4 Tread Mobile Steps
Product Code: GPC-MS1804M
£550.79 inc VAT
Designed to offer an accessible and safe platform when working at a height in the likes of warehouses and stockrooms, these Fort Delta 3 Tread Mobile Steps are easy to manoeuvre on 2 rear wheels (150mm diameter) and 2 front spring loaded castors to achieve weight reactive function.
This user-friendly product has handrails are fitted on either side of the steps and moves effortlessly across the floor when pushed (unmounted) and is extremely stable on the ground once it is mounted and in use.
- Fort Delta 3 Tread Mobile Steps
- Safe and user-friendly solution for when working at a height in environments such as stockrooms and warehouses
- Handrails fitted on either side of the steps for additional user safety
- Mobile on 2 rear wheels (150mm diameter) and 2 front spring loaded castors to achieve weight reactive function
- Unit moves freely when pushed (unmounted)
- Extremely stable on ground once mounted and in use
- Three tread types to choose from: expanded steel, phenolic or aluminium
- Choice of three colours - orange, blue or grey
- Certified to BS EN 131 Professional
- Manufactured in the UK
- 3 year warranty
- Also available in 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 tread sizes (See Related Products)
This product is certified to EN 131 Professional standards. There are three colour options available (orange, blue or grey), as well as a choice of expanded steel, phenolic or aluminium tread types.
These Fort Delta 3 Tread Mobile Steps are manufactured in the UK and come with a 3 year warranty for additional peace of mind.