Fort 3 Tread Service Platform - 750mm Platform Height
Product Code: GPC-MSP9203
£2,476.40 inc VAT
This Fort 3 Tread Service Platform provides a safe and portable solution for accessing mezzanine floors and servicing large plant machinery. It features a large expanded steel mesh platform, extra wide treads and a fixed handrail at the end of the platform. A single hook-on platform handrail is also supplied which allows the platform opening to be easily converted to left or right opening.
It is easy to manoeuvre on 2 x 200mm rubber wheels and 2 x 125mm rubber castors with movement facilitated by the unique grip lift mechanism. Prior to mounting, the grip-lift mechanism is engaged and the front castors are withdrawn which ensures the steps are stable when mounted. After dismounting, the grip-lift mechanism is disengaged and the front castors drop to the floor to allow mobility.
This user-friendly product has handrails fitted on either side of the steps for additional safety and comes with a durable blue paint finish.
- Fort 3 Tread Service Platform - 750mm Platform Height
- Large expanded steel mesh platform and extra wide treads
- Safe and portable solution for accessing mezzanine floors and servicing large plant machinery
- Mobile on 2 x 200mm rubber wheels and 2 x 125mm rubber castors
- Unique grip lift mechanism for stability in use and smooth mobility
- Complete with fixed handrail at the end of the platform and 1 hook-on platform handrail (handrail with centre rail for 2 to 6 tread units & handrail with centre and toe rail for 7 to 10 treads)
- Handrails fitted on either side of the steps for additional user safety
- Durable blue paint finish
- Two versions available
- 54º standard version is for use in areas where space is limited
- 48º easy slope version is designed for areas where there is space available, enabling the user to turn around & descend the steps facing forward
- Manufactured in the UK
- 3 year warranty
- Also available in 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 tread sizes (See Related Products)
Available in two different versions, the standard 54º version is suitable for use in areas where space is at a premium, while the 48º easy slope version is designed for environments where there is ample space available, allowing for the user to turn around and descend the steps facing forward.
This Fort 3 Tread Service Platform is manufactured in the UK and comes with a 3 year warranty for additional peace of mind.